Jalapeno Cheese Poppers

No comments


That one time I deep fried something and yeah gave heartattack food to a bunch of doctors. I wish I had a better picture, but I was given exactly 10 seconds for this one. My brother wanted veg starters for a party. If you know me, you know I'm really clueless about a) Parties b) Veg Starters ðŸ˜± This so does not fall under the things I thought I could do. But apparently now I do ðŸ˜Š
These are Jalapeño Cheese Poppers. As I'm finding out the hard way, those jalapeños were really spicy. My hands are still burning. This is the easiest non time consuming thing I could come up with. Except for the ton of oil I have leftover, I have no regrets. The good doctor might say aka my brother otherwise, but I think I did a decent job.
1. Chop jalapenos lengthwise into rings in poppable size.
2. Scoop out the seeds.
3. Pipe cream cheese inside the jalapeno rings. (I got lazy and used Amul Chilli Cheese spread)
4. Dip in milk, seasoned flour, milk again & bread crumbs (I used homemade breadcrumbs from last weeks sourdough loaf flavoured with thyme. Guaranteed crunchiness)
5. Fry till golden brown
6. Wait to cool #patience ðŸ™„
7. Pop 'em one by one into your mouth.

No comments :

Post a Comment